Websites are the most essential part of business, today. There are many factors which do affect your website. One of the major factor is ‘Speed of your Website’. There are some facts stated below which can affect your commerce if your website is not having a good speed:
- The best possible loading speed of a website is 3 seconds. But statistics recently revealed that 90% of online commercial websites loading speed strokes around 8 seconds, mostly.
- A single second stoppage in your website loading time can result in a 7% loss in conversion, and 40% of web users will discard a website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
- An increase in site speed from 8 to 2 seconds can improve your conversion rate by 74%.
- More and more shrinking attention span keeps influencing e-commerce. In 2015; a page that took 6 seconds to load bears 40% loss in conversion.
- Today, a page that takes 6 seconds to load will suffer a 50% loss in conversion.
- Reducing the loading time by 100 milliseconds will increase customer by 1%.
- 47% of the shoppers expect a webpage to load below 3 seconds.
- The ideal time of the loading is 0.4 seconds, the good time of the website loading is under 2 seconds and the poor of the website loading is considered when it takes time longer than 3 seconds.
- Users begin to drop off a site when its response time is longer than 2.5 seconds.
- A single second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- 18% of mobile users will abandon a website if it doesn’t load in less than 5 seconds. If it takes more than 10 seconds to load, 30% will abandon the site.
- 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with website performance say they won’t return to the site again.
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that is too slow to load.
- A single second page delay could potentially cost you huge amount in sales lost every year.
Are you sure about your website speed? Get a free website analysis today.
Call us now: 9993023888